June 9, 10,11 and November 10, 11, 12
Original works of art made by regional artists at our charming shops, galleries and studios. Most venues are open year round.
Discover the work of local artists ... painters, potters, jewelry makers, fiber, glass, metal artists and more along our self-guided, year round tour of Northeast Georgia Art.
CLICK HERE to see larger map.
Set your course or just head for the hills and look for the "Arts Tour" signs!
With so much to see and do, make plans to stay overnight in a cozy mountain getaway and dine at one of our local eateries.
Download our brochure and map in printable PDF form here.
(3+MB - wait for it.)
- Cleveland to Helen ... 9 miles
- Helen to Sautee ... 6 miles
- Sautee to Clarkesville ...
- Sautee to Batesvilleve ...
- Batesville to Lakemont ...
- Lakemont to Clayton ..... 9 miles
- Clayton to Tallulah Falls ...
- Tallulah Falls to Clarkesville ... 16 miles
- Clarkesville to Batesville ... 12 miles
Click to visit our facebook page for timely announcements and news of art events.